Teller(Full-Time) Johnson City
GECU is looking for a detail-oriented teller to join our exemplary team. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated individual who is able to take the initiative in assisting members and prospective members.
- Greet members and interact with co- workers in a welcoming and positive manner.
- Process transactions and reconcile cash drawer precisely.
- Compliance with GECU policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote products and services to members and prospective members; ascertain Member needs and direct members to the appropriate branch representative.
- Maintain strict confidence to protect member accounts, member information and GECU operations.
- Complete continuing education and instructional training as assigned.
- Previous teller experience helpful but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Schedule availability.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on occasion.
- Valid state or federal identification.
- Punctuality and dependability
At Greater Eastern Credit Union we are a highly effective team that encourages creative thinking, career development and advancement opportunities. We always focus on excellence in everything we do. We employ those who are highly motivated, service oriented and member focused. If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail to PO Box 5130, Johnson City, TN 37602.
Equal Opportunity Employer